Monday, August 10, 2009

First Day of School!

It was so good to meet everyone in our classroom today! Procedures for assembly, lunch/ recess, and after school will get worked out soon- PLEASE BE PATIENT!

Our class is amazing and I cannot wait to see what we can accomplish this year. Only 19 students today, so we will see if we grow in the days and weeks to come or not! :)

Our phones were still not working as of about 5:30 tonight when I left school. If you have been trying to call, keep trying and know that there are people working on it. Also, my computer was set up tonight and I think I am able to receive e-mail now. My address is cbond@legacyschoolaz.com, if I do not reply- assume it is not going through for the next few days.

This next week in school will be sorting out more procedures, getting to know each other, and setting up a successful school year! Thank you for your cooperation and see all my students in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment