Friday, December 11, 2009

Spelling Bee

Until this morning I thought we could do our class spelling bee any time next week and so was going to have it next Friday the 18th. However, I found out that we have to do it Tuesday the 15th. I sent home a list of all the 3rd grade words we will be using so they can study them over the weekend. Next week's spelling list is a little different and a mixed version of 30 of these spelling bee words. I will post them here in case anyone loses their printed list (I know they never lose anything like that! :) ) I stapled most in their Friday packet.
The winner and runner up will go onto the school wide spelling bee January 14th.

camping
summer
phone
main
seven
mice
cents
super
happen
join
every
city
cloth
bridge
jeans
house
learn
barefoot
without
know
wrap
two
pair
catch
quick
season
camera
because
fellow
itself
playground
piece
eight
babies
might
useful
crowded
hour
cartoon
true
edge
please
happiest
thousand
handle
between
fruit
could
family
honest

Good luck!
Hope to see some of you pretty soon at school for the movie. Also, sorry if your student has said I was grouchy this week- I might have been :) I finally just went to chiropractor after school today for back pain- woke up with it last Saturday morning- and I slipped a disk...Have to bend over less (somehow...)

No comments:

Post a Comment