Sunday, September 27, 2009

Parent-Teacher Conferences

We will start parent teacher conferences on Wednesday, October 7th at 1pm. They are in increments of 15 minutes each, through 6pm. On Thursday we will begin at 3pm.
The schedule to sign up for a time slot will be in the office this week. At this time I do not know more information about it, but will update it if anything if different. FYI- Wednesday the 7th is a 1/2 day but Thursday the 8th is a full day, and Friday the 9th is a 1/2 day before Fall Break.

1 comment:

  1. If you don't mind, due to the crazy work schedule I keep, can we conduct our parent teacher conference via email? This has worked for the teachers in the past. The way I view it, we talk on a weekly bases and if there was an issue I would speak to you directly or email you. If this doesn't work for you please let me know.

    ReplyDelete