Sunday, September 20, 2009

Race for the Cure

Race for the Cure
Today is the Race for the Cure in Portland, OR and in talking to friends and family it sounds like it was a success. I just wanted to put this out here in case other families are interested. I am planning on doing it either way, but it would be fun to see you out there!

I have run the Race for the Cure for many years in Portland, OR but this will be the first year I will be down in Phoenix. The races are Sunday, October 11th and support an important cause. I am planning on running the 5K race that starts at 8:20 am and would like to extend the invitation to any students or family. There are other races; a 5K walk, 1 mile walk and run to choose from as well. See information on back of letter. If there are some who are interested, let me know and possibly we can meet up! General registration for 13 years and up is $25, 0-12 years costs $15, this does include a shirt!

Check out the WEBSITE!



No comments:

Post a Comment